1. Get a chance to view the world famous Fairychimneys from the sky. Immortalize this moment with your photos while touring Cappadocia with massive balloons.
2. Join the boat tour to watch the spectacular scenery of the Bosphorus, which seats Istanbul on two separate continents. Lead a life of pleasure on the Bosphorus.
3. Take a walk in the Ayder Plateau in the Black Sea, which is covered with lush vegetation. Besides, after rafting at Firtina Creek, enjoy the magnificent view of Uzungol.
4. Do not neglect to see magnificent places such as Hierapolis, Ephesus Antique City and Selimiye Mosque which have entered the UNESCO World Heritage List in Turkey.
5. Visit the historic St. Pierre Church, which is located on the skirts of Mount Stauris in Hatay. It’s considered the world’s first cave church.
6. Cool in the flowing waters of Duden and Manavgat waterfalls in Antalya, famous for its beaches and ancient cities. Breathe fresh air into your lungs.
7. Go to the fish restaurants in the neighborhoods of Anadolu Kavagi, Tarabya, Beylerbeyi and Uskudar in the vicinity of the Bosphorus. Taste fresh fish and seafood in Istanbul.
8. Enjoy swimming in Istanbul’s famous Princes Islands. Visit historic monuments of glorious Istanbul. Stop by Camlica Hill and Beyoglu streets where you can watch the city with bird’s eye view.
9. To commemorate Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi in Konya, join the celebrations of Seb-i Arus, traditionally held in December annually and meet Mevlevi culture.
10. Drop by the cities of Afyon, Bursa, Denizli and Kutahya, famous for their thermal springs, which are said to have cured many diseases. Relax in warm waters and feel relieved.
11. Dive in the crystal clear waters of Kas and Ayvalik, home to countless diving sites waiting to be discovered underwater and meet the sea creatures.